Истакнути пост

субота, 28. јул 2018.

WHITE IN NIGHT

 Hello my lovelyes! How are you today? It is new day and right time to be happy. This time I want to show you this cute white summer dress. It has a lace above breasts and  the materijal is very light and comfortable. It can be worn for more ocassions and I wear it most often in the evening when I go for a walk and I wear It during the day. With this combination you can wear more various shoes. This time I picked sandals that fit perfectly but usually I wear converse fot the day. But the most important thing is to feel comfortable when you are wearing something. A big thanks to everyone who follows me on the blog and read the post regulary, I try to post every day. And I do my best to help you and show something useful that you can wear for this season. Thank you all! Be smiling and happy every day , because life has no reprise. I will see you tomorrow. I love you so much! 




Нема коментара:

Постави коментар